Scroll through this New World catalogue valid from 26.07.2021 to 01.08.2021 to see the latest deals. On 33 pages of the current weekly mailer, you will find the best goods from the Supermarkets category. If you want to save on your next shopping trip to New World, don't forget to look through the entire catalogue from page 1 to page 33. If you want to shop smart and save on your next shopping trip to New World, don’t miss the latest weekly specials full of amazing prices and wonderful sales. Come back to My Catalogue every day to make sure you don’t miss out on great promotions offered by your favourite retailers.
Italian Inspired Baked Ziti
Hearty mince with tomato is always a family favourite when it comes to pasta,
so step it up a notch with the addition of ricotta and melting mozzarella. Creamy,
rich, and delicious!
2 Tbsp pure olive oil
500g prime beef mince
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
400g packet ziti, penne
or rigatoni pasta
1 jar tomato and basil
1 tub fresh ricotta
2½ cups mozzarella
Limited to 4 assorted
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a pan and add the
beef mince, stirring and breaking up any lumps, until browned. Season
with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add the onion and garlic and fry for a few minutes to soften, then add
500ml water and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
3. While the meat is cooking, bring a pot of water to the boil, salt
generously and cook the pasta until al dente (allow approx
2 minutes less that what the cooking times says on the packet). Reserve
1 cup of the pasta cooking water, then drain and run the pasta under
4. Add the reserved pasta water to the mince, then toss the pasta through,
coating well. Reserve ½ cup tomato and basil sauce, then add the rest
to the pasta.
5. Put half of the pasta in the bottom of the baking dish, scatter over half
of the ricotta and half the mozzarella. Then add the rest of the pasta,
top with the remaining ricotta, then the reserved tomato sauce, and
finish with a layer of mozzarella.
6. Bake for 35 minutes or until bubbling. Allow to sit for 5 minutes to cool
slightly before serving.
• Instead of adding water to your mince ragu, try beef stock for a
heartier flavour! Serve alongside a crisp green salad, or freshly
Italian for ‘Enjoy your meal’!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 60 mins