Early Settler catalogue - 11.06.2018 - 31.12.2018 - NO LONGER VALID *

Early Settler catalogue - 11.06.2018 - 31.12.2018 - NO LONGER VALID *

1 ... 104 ... 109
Early Settler mailer  - 11.06.2018 - 31.12.2018. Page 104.
1 ... 104 ... 109

Scroll through this Early Settler catalogue valid from 11.06.2018 to 31.12.2018 to see the latest deals. On 108 pages of the current weekly mailer, you will find the best goods from the Furniture category. If you want to save on your next shopping trip to Early Settler, don't forget to look through the entire catalogue from page 1 to page 108. If you want to shop smart and save on your next shopping trip to Early Settler, don’t miss the latest weekly specials full of amazing prices and wonderful sales. Come back to My Catalogue every day to make sure you don’t miss out on great promotions offered by your favourite retailers.

* Valid only at the stores listed in this catalogue.
Early Settler has partnered with Philips to stock a custom range of Edison screw-top globes that are perfectly suited to our lighting range CHOOSING THE RIGHT GLOBE TYPE Incandescent Halogen Light-emitting Diode (LED) . This popular lighting type is the oldest and least efficient. The globes use, at most, 10 per cent of the energy they consume to make visible light; the other 90 per cent is wasted heat. .Halogen globes were introduced as the replacement for incandescent globes. . They produce a considerable amount of IR and UV radiation that can be LEDs run much cooler than incandes- cent and halogen globes, which greatly increases their longevity and enables them to function in cold temperatures . Typically, they produce little to no IR or UV radiation, both of which can be damaging to fabrics and artwork . They produce a considerable amount of infrared (IR) and ultraviolet (UV) radiation that can be damaging to fabrics and artwork. They're designed to last just 1,000 hours. These globes require an extremely hot running temperature to produce light and can cause burns if touched the high temperature also prevents these globes from functioning well in damaging to fabrics and artwork. They typically last from 15,000 to 25,000 hours which equates to approximately 15 years or more (when used, on average, cold environments. three hours per day) Incandescent globes have a fragile glass envelope and brittle filament wire . Halogen globes are extremely sensitive to skin oils, which can cause them to Power consumption is the lowest compared to all other lighting technologies 80 per globes and 75 These globes are relatively cheap and create a warm yellow light. malfunction or burst cent less than i per cent less than halogen globes. . They last approximately 2,000 hours - that's two times longer than incandescent globes but are not as efficient as compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) or .The shatterproof globes are shock resistant and have no brittle filaments. .LEDs require higher initial investment but produce greater energy returns light-emitting diode (LED) globes. . Halogen globes contain a fragile quartz over time envelope and brittle filament wire .LEDs contain no mercury, harmful gases or .Because they operate at higher tempera- toxins. tures, halogen globes have higher colour temperatures and produce brighter light than incandescent globes. Available in different colours. 104 e2018 LIGHTING COLLECTION

Early Settler mailers

Most popular catalogues